Tuesday 13 March 2012

Production Diary Week 3

28/02/2012

We got put into a group of 5, Myself, Kassem, Andy, Nyasha and Luis. We had to work to the clients requirements which was that the footage had to be 30 seconds long, no shorter, no longer. We all worked together offering creative idea's to be put together in a 30 second final edit. We used transitions to sew the footage together so it looked professional and looked suitable for a music genre video.


After taking part in this project I think this has helped me with my editing skills and have gave me confidence to work on a self project if any come up in the future. I feel that I can record footage of my own and put the raw footage together in a sequence using editing software such as Final Cut Pro.







No comments:

Post a Comment