Sunday 27 May 2012

300-word pitch

Target Audience


My target audience will be BMX enthusiasts aged between 16-24 years of age. They must also be interested or entertained by the Olympic games as BMX has recently been introduced into the olympic sports.


Idea for my VT


The idea of my VT is to record my VT at the location 'Platt Fields in Fallowfield' I choose this location because Olympic contestant Shanaze Reade trained at this particular BMX track and I thought it would be a very good idea to film at this location and at the same time talk about the history and the up coming talent this particular BMX track is bringing to the olympics.


Structure


The structure I had in mind for my final VT was quite advanced and researched. It would be difficult to pull off as a lot of research will be needed and a lot of technical skills during post production will be needed as well.


The structure is the following:


- Establishing shot of the track
- Piece to camera walking towards the camera, which will be located on the BMX track whilst the bmx riders are going around
- Voiceover a long sequence of general views of the riders racing around the track
- During the voiceover, a graphic will appear in monochrome to show statistics of the popularity of the sport of BMX
- Interview with the a BMX enthusiast
- Fade into the three voxpops needed, the questions will related about BMX and the Olympics
- Shot list of a bmx bikes
- Piece to camera, presenter giving a final summary or conclusion of the question.


News Related


The reason I want to choose this idea to film as my VT is for the reason that the 2012 Olympics is coming up and the VT will be perfect as it will be current news which is great for a news show because it will interest more people.




My presentation can be found at: http://prezi.com/malejg8tviwz/pitch/



No comments:

Post a Comment